- People are generally boring.
- This is a consequence of people doing “socially acceptable” things in a social contexts, such as not experimenting.
- I am boring in a social context because of the same reason.
- I am much more interesting by myself.
- Other people are probably also interesting by themselves, but I have no access to them by themselves, so as far as I am concerned, they don’t really exist.
- I am better off by myself.
But: am I defecting in a prisoner’s dilemma I don’t understand?
I love to work at home because I can have the music on. When I take breaks I can dance around the house. When I’m stuck, I can walk around and talk to myself. I can randomly emit strange sounds if I feel like it.